Welcome to the Go-Getter Unit!!!
My name is Heather and I am so excited that you have decided to take a chance on yourself and this amazing opportunity! I can’t wait to meet you and get to know your hopes and dreams and how Mary Kay can play a part in making them a reality! I’ll be in touch soon to welcome you and schedule your New Consultant Training, but in the meantime if you’re just so excited you cannot possibly wait go ahead and use this guide to get yourself started!
- Check out this New Consultant Checklist! This is a great first step in getting your business rolling!
- Download Voxer so you can easily communicate with me and all of your new Mary Kay sisters
- Send me your favorite headshot so you can be included in our monthly newsletter and our Facebook group!
- Plan to attend the next Success Meeting, which is held at 6:00 on Mondays at Studio Pink (guest facials start at 7:00 after meeting)
- Log onto Mary Kay InTouch and start looking around and getting familiar with the site!
- Announce on Facebook that you’ve started your business! You can even start a business page for your customers!
- Open a separate checking account so you can keep your profit separate from your business expenses and properly report taxes!
- Set up your personal website on InTouch (Business Tools>Personal Website Manager)
- Sign up for Propay so you can accept credit card payments (Ordering>Propay>Sign Up)
- Start Mary Kay University, Skin Care Confident and Color Confident on InTouch (Education>MKUniversity and Products>Color Confident OR Products>Skin Care Confident)
I can’t wait for your New Consultant Training! If you have any questions please Vox me at Hmshively!